Monday, July 21, 2008






We just returned from our annual trip to Jackson Hole where Ellie enjoyed swimming at String Lake with her daddy, playing with her cousins (she is kissing James - Darcie and Ryan's youngest), and hiking comfortably in the backpack with mom and dad. It was a really fun trip. Ellie loved the water at the lake and the river. She really liked seeing the buffalo near our camp and laughed right out loud when she saw them. It was wonderful to enjoy the magic of the Tetons with our beautiful little girl. It was awesome family bonding time. Ellie was excited to get home though and danced happily around the house upon our return.

4 comments:

Breinholt Gang said...

They look so cute. I'm so glad that you are blogging.

Angie said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I love the posts that you have already done. You are such an adventurous family, I am so jealous. You are very lucky! Ellie is such a cute little thing!! I am looing forward to much blogging interaction with you. My blog is blessedboltons.blogspot.com. Hear from you soon, Ang

Denise said...

Good times. When we got home Ava ran all around the kitchen and kissed the cabinets and dragged herself across the floor like a crazy person. She was so happy to be home. How was your visit with Grandma Ruby? I'm so glad I get to see your cute photos and read about what is happening in your life. Love ya.

Dawn and Chase said...

I am so glad you have a blog now! Yippee. As to the picture of the tetons on our blog. No we didn't take it. Ha wish we had. I just copied it and pasted it off the internet. We forgot our camera for the trip and I wanted to post something on our page reflecting where we were!