Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Trip to Oslo:




We got to see some kind of army or national guard. They were just standing here by the palace. We walked through the middle of them. It was a Sunday. I don't know what they were doing.

We walked a couple miles to a really cool sculpture park. It was huge. All the Norweigans were there playing in the snow with their kids. There were even a few accordian players out and about. It was kind of cold, but I guess they're even more used to it than we are.


This is the street we walked down toward the park. There were tons of cool old houses along the way. Really neat architecuture, like all of Europe. I wonder what real estate is like over there!


Holly standing in front of the palace. It's not the Louvre, but it was pretty cool.

I haven't posted forever because I think it takes too much time, but this was really fast. I should do it more often. Also, as an update, for those of you who I haven't sent a text to or called, I'm having two girls. It was very surprising since I was sure I'd see a little penis at the ultrasound, but Dan and I couldn't be happier. We are however accepting wedding donations and or collections of shot guns to ward of potential suitors in about 18 years. In the lyrical words of ABBA, we need money, money, money... Guess it's time to follow the prophet and start trying to practice the principles of self-reliance and provident living.
p.s. Look for future posts of my ever growing belly. I've taken a few shots, just none I like well enough to post. They're growing - fast - my skin is streeeetching!!! Yea cocoa butter.

7 comments:

Tyler and Katie said...

Good luck with that cocoa butter! Good thing is, for all that stretching I lost twenty seven pounds at the hospital! I would like to see a picture without the wool coat soon! Oh, and I could never hate Mr. Rochester- ever. I was a lame reader in high school so I am trying to make up for that now.

Tyler and Katie said...

Oh, and just think how fun it will be to just buy three of everything. Three girls are going to be so much fun to dress. You need to get on Oldnavy.com, they are having a huge sale and you get free shipping with the code BABYMAT.

Unknown said...

I hadn't heard...2 more girls. Very exciting! There will be no shortage of drama at the Cooper home.

Jill said...

Congrats on having 2 girls! That's great for Ellie. They can all share clothes. :) I always wanted a sister now she will have 2! Looks like you guys are freezing in the pictures.
I love your stairs.

Ericka said...

The trip looks like it was wonderful! You are lucky to see all the places you get to see but I suppose you deserve a vacation now and then too! Looking forward to those prego pics!

cassie said...

Congrats on the 2 girls! Iam so happy for you. Your house is going to be full of little princesses! Ellie will have so much fun dressing them. Yippee!!!!!

Denise said...

Love the photos, so glad you posted them. It looks like the soldiers were just posing for your picture. It looks very cold there. Brrr. Dan needs to fly someplace warm :)