Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bussiness Time



Well, tis the big week, the big week for baby-making, in-vitro style. We've been telling all of you about it for months and the time has finally come. The big day of transfer is Thursday.















Dan left his healthy sample at the lab on Saturday. They got 16 eggs from our donor, 10 of those were mature, and 8 were fertilized.





The 8 fertilized embryo are growing and dividing as we speak! The doctors will most likely put 2 into my body on Thursday. The rest will be frozen.




















This is the time we need all of your thoughts prayers, and fasting if you so desire. They have given me a 65-70% chance for success, and have been very optimistic, so we really think we'll be successful. Thank you all for your love and support, I'll be letting you know what happens as soon as I know. I hope we get a happy result!

6 comments:

Breinholt Gang said...

That is really cute. Angie Bolton said that you re-opened your blog? DId you? Or did you not mean to? I love the pictures. Did you just find them on the web?

Ericka said...

Oh, we are SO excited for you guys! We will be praying and fasting tomorrow for you! Love you both and wish you the best!

Angie said...

OH my gosh! I am so excited for you! I missed the fasting and praying beforehand so I will be the prayers and the fasting for after! I'll cross my fingers and toes too. Hope you are feeling well! Ang

Denise said...

It's Business Time! I love that you did an ode to Flight of the Conchords! I can't tell you how excited we are and will be thrilled to welcome your beautiful babies!

Jill said...

Good luck hope all goes well.

cassie said...

I hope you get a wonderful result! We will be praying for you!! We wish you the best! Lots of Love!