Wednesday, October 29, 2008

success

Well, it worked! Your prayers and fastings and names in the temple-ings have not been in vain....

I'm Pregnant!!!



They said I had a blood count level of over 1200, what ever that means... the nurse said it means I'm "very" pregnant. I go for a vaginal ultrasound in two weeks, they said at that point they could tell me whether I'm having twins or not.




They also said I need to still take it easy. I wonder how flying will be?







I have to cut back on exercise too, which is sad for me, but worth it. Maybe I'll try this...
Is it ball yoga? Who knows.



I guess I'll become a great walker!

6 comments:

Angie said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. You are the best little mom already. I can't wait to see you preggers! You are are so tiny, I just know you are going to be one of those cute pregger lady's that make everyone jealous. I really want you to take it easy at my house and give me your decorating advise!!! When those/that babies/baby comes you won't have time!!! Love Ya Ang

Megan and Jon said...

How wonderful. What are the chances of twins, do you know. How exciting.
You are going to be so darling and the fittest pregnant person ever, maybe then we can do a race together when you are slowed down alittle with a belly.
I am so happy for you guys.

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm hoping for twins.

Deidra said...

Holy Holly, I am so excited for you and Dan and Ellie! I bet you are freaking out right now. Have you even had a change to get sick. Anyway make sure to keep us posted! Love ya, Deidra

Jill said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys. Being pregnant is the best and the worst. Enjoy!

~JL~ said...

Congrats on the Pregnancy... It is so nice to see your family... It seems like it has been a LONG time since i saw you. Hope all goes well with the pregnancy. I just read on Kandy's blog that you are having TWINS!! That is so Awesome. Visit my blog at http://superbsmithfamily.blogspot.com/

Jerri Lynn Keetch Smith